Quality over size is our usual mantra, but vendors don't generally offer their best technology in TVs smaller than 55-inch class.
TVs - Opinions
You probably enjoy watching your smart TV, but chances are that you don’t want it to watch you, too. However, “watching its watchers” is precisely what a smart TV can do.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung TV Plus Australia gets FILMZIE
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Samsung’s 110-inch MicroLED TV brings The Wall to your living room
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 5 Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?