Quality over size is our usual mantra, but vendors don't generally offer their best technology in TVs smaller than 55-inch class.
TVs - Opinions
You probably enjoy watching your smart TV, but chances are that you don’t want it to watch you, too. However, “watching its watchers” is precisely what a smart TV can do.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Samsung’s 110-inch MicroLED TV brings The Wall to your living room
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- 5 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?