Japan began the world's first regular 8K television broadcasts on Monday, five days ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games.
TVs - News
Firing up the latest episode of "Orange is the New Black" will be just a voice search away.
With LG smart TV support, Google's video store slowly expands beyond Chromecast and Android TV.
4K Ultra HD OLED TV now available for sale in selected stores around the country.
The new channel, slated to launch November 1st, will showcase footage from NASA missions and the International Space Station.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Applications form the foundation of Apple’s television strategy as the company births a TV-only operating system and bundles it with a remote control inspired by its smartphones in the latest version of Apple TV.
LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
The battle for the bragging rights to the world's thinnest TV is always something that comes to the fore at the Consumer Electronics Show, and this year Sony says it has come away with winner with three big-screen sets that are as thin as a few coins...
Ultra HD TVs are starting to become more and more prevalent at the top of Australia’s top electronics manufacturers’ product listings. They carry commensurate price tags, though, with the smallest and cheapest being Sony’s $5,999 55-inch X Series BR...
If Google TV was on life support before Chromecast arrived, the new media streaming device isn't prompting a pull of the plug -- at least according to Google.
Netflix' series House of Cards and Arrested Development both gathered several major Emmy nominations during Thursday morning's announcement of the 65th annual Awards.
New rumours have suggested that 'iWatch' could be the name Apple has given to its widely speculated television set, rather than a smart watch as previously expected.
It's widely accepted in the technology industry that Apple is working on a smart, internet-connected TV device. But what do we really know about the 'iTV' so far?
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now will stream PC games directly to LG TVs
- Apple Music arrives on LG Smart TVs
- Samsung TV Plus Australia gets FILMZIE
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Samsung’s 110-inch MicroLED TV brings The Wall to your living room
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
- 5 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?