Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
TVs - News
This year’s CES was a big one for Hisense with the company showing off a range of new TVs, smartphones, soundbars and other exciting innovations on the show floor. Unfortunately, only three of the products they had on offer are actually set to come t...
Following on from last year’s their pivot to OLED and the launch of the Playstation 4 Pro and their a9 mirrorless camera, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Sony. Here’s what Sony brought to kick it off at this year's CES 2018.
These days, it looks like the company’s biggest announcements tend to merit their own ‘Unpacked’ events. Still, here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s CES.
Following on from last year’s Series 8 and 9 ULED TV ranges, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Hisense. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, where the company announced new features, TVs and plans to embrace OLED.
Following on from last year’s growth, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for TCL. The company has even acknowledged as much, selling itself as “the fastest growing TV brand in the US” at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s shift to OLED, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Panasonic. It all starts at this year’s CES.
Hisense has taken out two coveted awards in the 2017 ProductReview Awards.
The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
LG invited us to a first-hand experience at the Sydney launch of their new Signature range of TVs and appliances. Taking place at the NSW Museum of Contemporary Art, it was a colorful night designed to showcase both technology and design at its fine...
After 40 critical vulnerabilities on Samsung's Tizen -- used in smart TVs and smartwatches -- were exposed this week by Israeli researcher Amihai Neiderman, the company is scrambling to patch them.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
It may not persuade home theater geeks, but Sony’s “actuator” tech, which turns the entire OLED panel into a speaker, is impressive.
If you've bought a 4K television and are disappointed at the lack of content, this might not ease your frustration: Japan has is fast on the way to 8K TV broadcasting with a full service due in the next four years.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Sony's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Samsung's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Hisense's Press Conference
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?