Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
TVs - News
Kogan has announcing a new range of affordable Smart TVs, starting at under $300.
After unveiling the range at this year's CES in Las Vegas, TCL has launched its 2018 QLED TV range into the Australian market.
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Samsung has shown off and detailed Australian availability for its new 2018 QLED and UHD TVs.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
To celebrate the consumer launch of the Surface Pro with 4G, Microsoft partnered with local DJ and music producer, Basenji, for a live music performance in a hot air balloon.
Kogan has launched its first ever range of Google-powered televisions.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its 2018 television lineup at the company’s First Look New York event at the American Stock Exchange.
Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
This year’s CES was a big one for Hisense with the company showing off a range of new TVs, smartphones, soundbars and other exciting innovations on the show floor. Unfortunately, only three of the products they had on offer are actually set to come t...
Following on from last year’s their pivot to OLED and the launch of the Playstation 4 Pro and their a9 mirrorless camera, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Sony. Here’s what Sony brought to kick it off at this year's CES 2018.
These days, it looks like the company’s biggest announcements tend to merit their own ‘Unpacked’ events. Still, here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s CES.
Latest News Articles
- Kogan open pre-orders for new cheap OLED TV
- Kogan launches new affordable Smart TV range
- TCL details Australian pricing for 2018 QLED TV range in time for May launch
- Hisense Unveils 2018 ULED TV Range
- LG celebrate ThinQ brand with new 2018 TV range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?