LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
Ahead of this year's CES, Hisense have announced they'll be bringing their Series L 100-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Dual Colour Laser TV with HDR to the Australian market later this year.
Samsung's smart TVs are set to get that little bit better in 2019 with the arrival of support for iTunes Movies and AirPlay 2.
LG will ship its first 8K UHD OLED and LCD TVs in 2019, and nearly all will get a boost in processing power. Two-fold in some instances.
Hisense have talked up the next version of their smart TV operating system, VIDAA U3.0 AI, ahead of CES 2019.
Sony's XBR65A9 65-inch 4K UHD OLED TV offers great color, excellent blacks, and wonderful HDR. It also offers the best sound in a flat-panel TV, bar none. The only problem is that there's a significantly cheaper, but highly worthy competitor in the LG's E8 series.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Latest News Articles
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
- Hisense are officially over OLED TVs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 2 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- 5 Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Preview: It's (mostly) faster than Ryzen
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?