Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
Ahead of this year's CES, Hisense have announced they'll be bringing their Series L 100-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Dual Colour Laser TV with HDR to the Australian market later this year.
Samsung's smart TVs are set to get that little bit better in 2019 with the arrival of support for iTunes Movies and AirPlay 2.
LG will ship its first 8K UHD OLED and LCD TVs in 2019, and nearly all will get a boost in processing power. Two-fold in some instances.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s 110-inch MicroLED TV brings The Wall to your living room
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?