It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
- Hisense are officially over OLED TVs
- Sony adds a 48-inch OLED and a new 8K UHD LCD to its 2020 TV offerings
- Samsung’s TikTok-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia
- Every new OLED TV LG announced at CES 2020
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?