Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
Quickly organise your entire photographic history. Automatically color correct and restore poor condition and even faded photos. And, most importantly easily share your memories with friends and family using your favourite social media applications such as Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense TV owners left behind as Disney+ launches in Australia
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
- Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
- TCL has announced when their first 8K TV will be coming to Australia and New Zealand
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?