LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
LG’s latest lineup of OLED and NanoCell TVs will come with Filmmaker Mode on-board.
After years of teasing, Samsung are finally gearing up to sell a select range of MicroLED-powered TVs.
Samsung’s 2020 TV range is being headlined by a simple but familiar hook: the bezels are thinner than ever before.
Months after it was promised, local availability for the TCL X10 has yet to materialise.
Hisense tell us that "future availability of the Disney+ streaming service on Hisense televisions is yet to be confirmed."
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
It might not be OLED but Samsung have invested in these factors surrounding the home entertainment in a way that might just tip the scales in their favor of their new flagship Q90R QLED 4K TV.
If you’re looking for a Twitch app on the app store for Samsung’s latest QLED TVs, I have some bad news: it’s no longer available on the app store.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung TV Plus Australia gets FILMZIE
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Samsung’s 110-inch MicroLED TV brings The Wall to your living room
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?