Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7 - and it’s left lacklustre as a consequence.
Hisense has shown off its first ULED TV with 5376 Dimming Zones
LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Minus the proper, promised integration with Google Assistant or Alexa, the 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the home entertainment package.
It’s no longer enough to just have the best picture quality. Aspects of the experience like UI, UX and streamlined integration with the other connected apps and services are becoming an increasingly important part of the picture.
Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
The technical details of HDR can be a bit cofusing to wrap your mind around. If you’re an everyday consumer, you’ve probably got a lot of questions. Here are some answers.
Kogan has announcing a new range of affordable Smart TVs, starting at under $300.
Here’s the quick explanation of everything you’ll want to know about MicroLED TVs.
Here’s the slightly-longer version of everything you’ll want to know about OLED TVs.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Brought together, Samsung’s Q9F and HW-N650 soundbar offer up peak performances from a home entertainment heavyweight. When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
After unveiling the range at this year's CES in Las Vegas, TCL has launched its 2018 QLED TV range into the Australian market.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense shows off ULED TV with 5376 Dimming Zones
- Federal court upholds LG verdict over misleading representations
- Kogan open pre-orders for new cheap OLED TV
- Kogan launches new affordable Smart TV range
- TCL details Australian pricing for 2018 QLED TV range in time for May launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 4 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?