Hisense have talked up the next version of their smart TV operating system, VIDAA U3.0 AI, ahead of CES 2019.
Sony's XBR65A9 65-inch 4K UHD OLED TV offers great color, excellent blacks, and wonderful HDR. It also offers the best sound in a flat-panel TV, bar none. The only problem is that there's a significantly cheaper, but highly worthy competitor in the LG's E8 series.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
While high-definition and full high-definition content is still the most widespread form of video content available, 4K content is quickly gaining popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format.
If you’re looking to spend a little more - and get a little more - Panasonic’s FZ1000U OLED drives a hard bargain.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
Samsung have announced a refresh of their Frame lifestyle TV at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Samsung and LG both announced 8K TVs at IFA; Samsung the 85-inch Q900 with picture tweaks and a database of upscaling templates, and LG an 88-inch OLED
LG has shown off their first 8K OLED TV at this year's IFA.
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense talk up VIDAA U3.0 AI smart TV OS ahead of CES 2019
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
- 2 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 3 Intel's 10nm architecture will arrive in 2019
- 4 6 reasons to ditch your old PC and buy a modern laptop
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?