While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
Samsung TV Plus in Australia now includes the film streaming service FILMZIE for free.
Sony Bravia XR Master Series A90J 4K UHD OLED TV review: Luscious picture quality and fantastic design
Sony's latest Master Series OLED offers a lush picture; great audio; and a fantastic, nearly bezel-less design.
Samsung’s pricey MicroLED line is about to get more affordable, but it certainly won't be cheap.
TCL's 6-Series delivers mini-LED contrast and brightness and rich quantum dot color at a very affordable price.
Quality over size is our usual mantra, but vendors don't generally offer their best technology in TVs smaller than 55-inch class.
Unlike The Wall, Samsung’s new consumer-focused microLED TV won’t come as discrete modules that require assembly. Count on a steep price tag, however.
The Frame TV brings fine decor and art to your wall. It's excellent in that role, though it doesn't deliver Samsung's very best motion video technology.
Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
Both free and paid Zoom users will be able to make or join Zoom calls on their Google displays before the year is out.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung TV Plus Australia gets FILMZIE
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Samsung’s 110-inch MicroLED TV brings The Wall to your living room
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?