Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
While high-definition and full high-definition content is still the most widespread form of video content available, 4K content is quickly gaining popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format.
If you’re looking to spend a little more - and get a little more - Panasonic’s FZ1000U OLED drives a hard bargain.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
Samsung have announced a refresh of their Frame lifestyle TV at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Samsung and LG both announced 8K TVs at IFA; Samsung the 85-inch Q900 with picture tweaks and a database of upscaling templates, and LG an 88-inch OLED
LG has shown off their first 8K OLED TV at this year's IFA.
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7 - and it’s left lacklustre as a consequence.
Hisense has shown off its first ULED TV with 5376 Dimming Zones
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
- Samsung and LG are bringing 8K smart TVs to market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 2 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- 3 Amazon brings Kindle Paperwhite to Australia
- 4 Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- 5 Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?