With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Tablets & eBook readers - Slideshows
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Smartphones, tablets, wearables on display at the show in Barcelona.
Latest News Articles
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- 6 ways the iPad Pro refresh makes Apple’s tablet exciting again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 3 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 4 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 5 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?