With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Tablets & eBook readers - Slideshows
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Smartphones, tablets, wearables on display at the show in Barcelona.
Latest News Articles
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- 6 ways the iPad Pro refresh makes Apple’s tablet exciting again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 Google makes it safer to text on Android phones, but end-to-end encryption is still MIA
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?