With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Tablets & eBook readers - Slideshows
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Smartphones, tablets, wearables on display at the show in Barcelona.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Apple tease 30th October iPad Pro reveal
- [Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
- Wacom introduces the Cintiq Pro 24-inch pen display
- IFA 2018: Alcatel introduce their latest affordable Android tablet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 2 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 3 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
- 4 Amazon brings Kindle Paperwhite to Australia
- 5 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?