This case's tough nylon shell provides protection and water resistance, and the built-in stand delivers good angles for video-playback and some types of games.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
While it's not perfect, the Apple iPad mini with Retina display's high resolution display and excellent performance make it a hugely enticing option for any tablet buyer.
The Split 13 x2 combines a fairly lightweight 13-inch tablet with a keyboard, battery and storage dock. It’s a strong concept, though aspects of HP’s execution aren’t as solid as they could be.
The HP SlateBook x2 has a well designed keyboard dock and decent performance, but it comes with too many significant flaws to recommend, including a lacklustre display, a proprietary charger with an unnecessary, oversized power brick, and poor batter...
Apple's full-sized iPad may have a brand new name, but the company's fifth iteration is all about refinement. The iPad Air is thinner, lighter and smaller than the previous model, but still manages to retain the same 9.7in screen and ten hour battery...
Less than a year after it unveiled its first Windows 8-powered Surface Pro tablet, Microsoft has delivered a hardware update in the form of the Surface Pro 2. Though it changes little from its predecessor, every little change is for the better.
The Windows RT tablet space is heating up as Nokia prepares to enter the fray with its Lumia 2520 tablet. Well, "heating up" and "entering the fray" may be gross overreactions, but Nokia is now the sixth brand (including Microsoft) to attempt a Windo...
Whilst the ASUS Transformer line began with Android-powered convertibles, the latest Transformer Book T100 sports Microsoft’s Windows 8.1. We had a brief hands-on with the T100 at its launch event in Sydney, late October.
Less than a year after the launch of its first Surface RT and Surface Pro tablets, Microsoft has launched the next iteration of its tablet family, including the Windows 8.1 RT-based Surface 2.
Apple has unveiled the fifth generation model of it's full sized iPad and it gets a new name. The Apple iPad Air is thinner and lighter than the previous model, is powered by a 64-bit A7 processor and has an upgraded 5-megapixel camera that records 1...
While iPad owners are treated to a plethora of third-party accessories, very few tablets of the Android or Windows variety are accessorised by anyone but their own manufacturers. It’s probably a sign of the Samsung Galaxy Tab’s success, then, that Lo...
Lenovo's ThinkPad Tablet 2 is one of the thinnest and lightest Windows 8 devices on the market. It's a 10.1in tablet that weighs just 558g and it runs an Intel Atom Z2760 CPU. But what's it good for?
It's the most unconventional notebook on the market, but Acer doesn't really want you thinking of it as a notebook. Instead, you should think of it as a home entertainment device that can be used as a tablet, and maybe only sometimes as a normal note...
The Acer Aspire P3 Windows 8 Ultrabook is predominantly a tablet that is slim, sturdy and feels good to hold. It's got a potent configuration packed in behind its screen, which includes an Intel Core i5 CPU and fast solid state storage. Basically, yo...
With the LG Tab-Book, you get an 11.6in, Windows 8-based hybrid device that is more tablet than it is notebook. Its touchscreen sits above the keyboard and base of the unit, and it springs up to expose the keyboard easier than most other devices that...
Latest News Articles
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- 6 ways the iPad Pro refresh makes Apple’s tablet exciting again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- 4 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 5 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?