If you’re looking to buy a high-performance, premium Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 should sit somewhere towards the top of your list.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
The iPad finally feels cool again, but not so much that you’ll want to trash your MacBook.
The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
While it’s not without its limitations (and expensive to boot), the final results here tally up to a product that’s often deceptively compelling but falls short of a must-have. At least, for the time being.
If you’re looking for a solid foundation to build on and a place to start in the digital drawing space, Wacom’s latest offering is hard to beat.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in ...
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
Google's new Pixel C sets a new bar for high-end Android tablets -- but as a convertible with an attached keyboard, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
The iPad Pro is Apple’s response to the growing demand for notebooks that double as tablets. It is an iPad supersized to 12.9-inches and it benefits from the support of a ‘Smart Keyboard’ and the Apple ‘Pencil’ stylus.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Samsung has a stronghold over the smartphone space, but its grip on the tablet market isn’t as tight. That market belongs to Apple, and making a tablet as good as the iPad is not enough for customers to be lured across to Samsung the Tab S2 has to be...
There’s a lot to be said for a device that makes you want to keep reading anywhere and anytime, and Kobo’s Glo HD e-book reader is such a device. It contains a 6-inch screen that makes use of Carta E Ink screen technology, and it’s as easy on the eye...
You have to hand it to HP: it has come out with a consumer tablet device that’s styled more for a business crowd. For some of us, that’s a good thing, though it will most likely fall into the ‘looks boring’ category for many others. Regardless of wha...
There's a strangeness to the HP Envy X2 (15-c001tu) that's hard to overcome. This mostly comes from its detachable keyboard, which features a touchpad on the right side, rather than below the keys. But there are other things, such as the size of the ...
Latest News Articles
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- 6 ways the iPad Pro refresh makes Apple’s tablet exciting again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel kills the Compute Card, a small-form-factor modular computing product that didn't stick
- 2 PAX Australia 2019 tickets go on sale
- 3 Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
- 4 Data caps must die: How Google and Microsoft's cloud gaming ambitions could conquer ISP greed
- 5 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?