Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 41)
A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
From e-books to Web content, this Kobo will make you want to read more stuff
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
An Intel Core M CPU makes the ThinkPad Helix 2 run silently, gives it a bit more battery life
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
Microsoft has made many changes to the Surface Pro, and they're all great. This is an excellent tablet
A Windows 8.1 tablet that is a major improvement over the previous ElitePad 900
If you have a need for a large Windows 8.1-based tablet, then consider it, otherwise, look for something that's easier to handle
Has Samsung ruined its best tablet with its TouchWiz software?
Is it worth the $1000+ price?
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Dell's Venue 8 is a small tablet that's attractive and easy to hold, but could use a little more performance to facilitate more intense Web tasks
ASUS' 10.1in Transformer Book T100 is a tablet and a notebook in one convenient hybrid package
Results (1 - 20 of 41)
Latest News Articles
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- 6 ways the iPad Pro refresh makes Apple’s tablet exciting again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
- 2 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 3 We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- 4 Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- 5 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?