Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
Tablets & eBook readers - Opinions
You can use tons of other Bluetooth mice with the iPad, but Apple’s latest mouse is dead in the water.
Envisioned as a workhorse for cash-strapped students, Apple's new 10.2-inch iPad might not be as eye-catching or brilliantly powerful as the iPad Pro but it easily eclipses what’s come before it.
As its closest competitor, there are a few things the iPad Pro could learn from the Pixel Slate, as well as a number of things it should ignore.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review: A little bit of everything
- 5 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?