Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
Tablets & eBook readers - Opinions
You can use tons of other Bluetooth mice with the iPad, but Apple’s latest mouse is dead in the water.
Envisioned as a workhorse for cash-strapped students, Apple's new 10.2-inch iPad might not be as eye-catching or brilliantly powerful as the iPad Pro but it easily eclipses what’s come before it.
As its closest competitor, there are a few things the iPad Pro could learn from the Pixel Slate, as well as a number of things it should ignore.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung is releasing a mid-range Galaxy Tab with 5G in Australia
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 2 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 3 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?