Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
Tablets & eBook readers - Opinions
You can use tons of other Bluetooth mice with the iPad, but Apple’s latest mouse is dead in the water.
Envisioned as a workhorse for cash-strapped students, Apple's new 10.2-inch iPad might not be as eye-catching or brilliantly powerful as the iPad Pro but it easily eclipses what’s come before it.
As its closest competitor, there are a few things the iPad Pro could learn from the Pixel Slate, as well as a number of things it should ignore.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 The best Dell Inspiron laptops: All the new models, features, pricing and more
- 3 Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- 4 Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3050 GPUs finally bring ray tracing and DLSS to the laptop masses
- 5 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?