In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Reports are suggesting that Apple will hold a March 2016 event to launch Watch 2, iPhone 6c and iPad Pro
Google's Pixel C crew also explained why some add-ons didn't make the cut, like double-tap to wake and always listening 'OK Google' support.
For now, Pro owners are advised to force restart their tablets to unfreeze them.
New Zealanders can now get their hands on the new iPad Pro through Vodafone.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?