In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
Tablets & eBook readers
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review: A little bit of everything
- 5 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?