Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
Tablets & eBook readers
While it’s not without its limitations (and expensive to boot), the final results here tally up to a product that’s often deceptively compelling but falls short of a must-have. At least, for the time being.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
If you’re looking for a solid foundation to build on and a place to start in the digital drawing space, Wacom’s latest offering is hard to beat.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Today introduces the Galaxy Tab Active2, a new business-rugged tablet built for business through a customer-centric design inspired by professionals with the latest innovations from Samsung.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new addition to the Galaxy tablet portfolio – the second generation Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Alcatel has announced the launch of its first 2-in-1 connected tablet for Australia with the release of the PLUS 12.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review: A little bit of everything
- 5 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?