In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
Tablets & eBook readers
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Reports are suggesting that Apple will hold a March 2016 event to launch Watch 2, iPhone 6c and iPad Pro
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- 2 Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- 3 Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- 4 Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- 5 Move over, NES Classic? A tiny retro Super Nintendo may be coming this year
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?