Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Tablets & eBook readers
Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
While it’s not without its limitations (and expensive to boot), the final results here tally up to a product that’s often deceptively compelling but falls short of a must-have. At least, for the time being.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
If you’re looking for a solid foundation to build on and a place to start in the digital drawing space, Wacom’s latest offering is hard to beat.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Today introduces the Galaxy Tab Active2, a new business-rugged tablet built for business through a customer-centric design inspired by professionals with the latest innovations from Samsung.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new addition to the Galaxy tablet portfolio – the second generation Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Alcatel has announced the launch of its first 2-in-1 connected tablet for Australia with the release of the PLUS 12.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Latest News Articles
- Wacom introduces the Cintiq Pro 24-inch pen display
- IFA 2018: Alcatel introduce their latest affordable Android tablet
- Lenovo releases its latest generation of Android Tablet
- Microsoft debut cheaper Surface Go tablet
- Samsung announces a new ruggedised Tablet optimised for business users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
- 4 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 5 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?