This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
Tablets & eBook readers
The early reviews for Apple's new iPad mini are in, and there are no surprises: it's an iPad mini 4 with a better processor.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
If you’re looking to buy a high-performance, premium Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 should sit somewhere towards the top of your list.
As its closest competitor, there are a few things the iPad Pro could learn from the Pixel Slate, as well as a number of things it should ignore.
Alcatel has launched the Telstra Essential 8" tab, an affordable tablet for families.
The iPad finally feels cool again, but not so much that you’ll want to trash your MacBook.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its next-generation Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device.
Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Latest News Articles
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- 6 ways the iPad Pro refresh makes Apple’s tablet exciting again
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD officially hires Alienware's Frank Azor as its new gaming chief
- 2 Microsoft brings new ways to pester your coworkers to Microsoft Teams
- 3 Warning: Watch out for Prime Day graphics card 'deals' that aren't worth your money
- 4 Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers review: Lighting the way for other MMORPGs
- 5 Graphics card massacre: 6 GPUs you absolutely should not buy right now
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?