Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Software and Services - Slideshows
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hyatt hotel and CEO, Jen-Shun Huang hosted a brekkie where he outlined Nvidia's (and the world's major technology sectors) direction. Here are his key points in slide form.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 2 The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- 3 Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
- 4 The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- 5 VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?