Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Software and Services - Slideshows
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hyatt hotel and CEO, Jen-Shun Huang hosted a brekkie where he outlined Nvidia's (and the world's major technology sectors) direction. Here are his key points in slide form.
Latest News Articles
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
Most Popular Articles
- 1 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 2 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 3 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 4 Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- 5 PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?