Macworld's G Data Antivirus for Mac review gives the suite 3.5 stars out of five for good protection at a good price.
Software and Services - Reviews
Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac offers good protection at a fair price without a lot of frills.
Norton 360 Deluxe is a popular security suite, with a lot of extra features for Mac users.
ExpressVPN offers excellent, speedy service, but it's not cheap.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Parallels Desktop 13 review: Juggling operating systems and virtual machines has never been this painless
There’s a healthy mix of new-features and under-the-hood improvements at work here - making Parallels 13 feel like a no-brainer for customers both new and old.
High Sierra isn’t a glamorous update to the macOS, but it’s one that sets it up for the future.
Acronis True Image 2017 suite offers everything you need for backup, but its numerous features can slow system boot times.
Aomei Backupper is a free program that covers nearly all the bases: imaging, file backup, recovery, and even real-time sync.
Macrium Reflect Free is a proven backup program, but it lacks many features found in the competition.
Paragon’s Backup & Recovery 16 is a top-notch program that's unique among consumer programs for using virtual hard drives as its container format. Best of all, it's easy and free.
The days of dowdy accounting software – that which was made to keep accountants in business and infuriate business users – are behind us. Welcome to the best cloud and SaaS-based accounting packages to use at the End of Financial Year.
Latest News Articles
- Apple upgrades Safari on Catalina and Mojave in annual exercise
- Google smart displays now let you take charge of multi-room audio
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- Apple admits to widespread iOS Mail security threat but claims no ‘immediate risk’
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 2 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- 5 Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Preview: It's (mostly) faster than Ryzen
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?