If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Software and Services - Reviews
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Parallels Desktop 13 review: Juggling operating systems and virtual machines has never been this painless
There’s a healthy mix of new-features and under-the-hood improvements at work here - making Parallels 13 feel like a no-brainer for customers both new and old.
High Sierra isn’t a glamorous update to the macOS, but it’s one that sets it up for the future.
Acronis True Image 2017 suite offers everything you need for backup, but its numerous features can slow system boot times.
Aomei Backupper is a free program that covers nearly all the bases: imaging, file backup, recovery, and even real-time sync.
Macrium Reflect Free is a proven backup program, but it lacks many features found in the competition.
Paragon’s Backup & Recovery 16 is a top-notch program that's unique among consumer programs for using virtual hard drives as its container format. Best of all, it's easy and free.
The days of dowdy accounting software – that which was made to keep accountants in business and infuriate business users – are behind us. Welcome to the best cloud and SaaS-based accounting packages to use at the End of Financial Year.
Windows 10 Creators Update, the latest version of Microsoft's new operating system update, offers some interesting new features worth knowing about.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
Let's start with a major positive... no price hike for Aussies! In fact, with the current exchange rate and no GST it's actually (refreshingly) cheaper than in America. With that all sorted, let's go into the review...
Google makes it as easy as it can to put the world’s knowledge at your fingertips on every screen you touch. With Google Home, it’s trying to extend that reach to casual conversation.
Latest News Articles
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
- RMIT Online and AWS offering course in VR and AR
Most Popular Articles
- 1 JBL introduces new Free X true wireless lifestyle headphones
- 2 Tidal launches on Samsung wearables
- 3 Upgrade to an 8-core, all-AMD gaming PC for cheap with these killer Newegg CPU and GPU deals
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors: It won't have a notch but it might have... a hole?
- 5 The Anker PowerPort 6 Lite 6-port USB hub is $12 today, a savings of $8
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?