TripMode 3 provides a simple way to monitor and cap your Mac’s internet data transfers. A well-made management tool, TripMode 3 is well worth the price.
Software and Services - Reviews
Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing precious family events, OWC Copy That helps free up internal iPhone or iPad storage space while protecting your valuable conte...
TorGuard VPN service is fine but not outstanding, although some people may appreciate its various bundle options.
An overhauled interface and good protection make Bitdefender easier to recommend than before.
Macworld's G Data Antivirus for Mac review gives the suite 3.5 stars out of five for good protection at a good price.
Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac offers good protection at a fair price without a lot of frills.
Norton 360 Deluxe is a popular security suite, with a lot of extra features for Mac users.
ExpressVPN offers excellent, speedy service, but it's not cheap.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Parallels Desktop 13 review: Juggling operating systems and virtual machines has never been this painless
There’s a healthy mix of new-features and under-the-hood improvements at work here - making Parallels 13 feel like a no-brainer for customers both new and old.
High Sierra isn’t a glamorous update to the macOS, but it’s one that sets it up for the future.
Acronis True Image 2017 suite offers everything you need for backup, but its numerous features can slow system boot times.
Latest News Articles
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Got Spotify for desktop? You can now download songs for offline playback
- Amazon's revamped Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV adds shortcuts to Netflix, Disney+
- Spotify will roll out CD-quality audio streams later this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 4 This $10 Switch calculator will look very familiar to iPhone fans
- 5 The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?