Software and Services - Reviews
- Content Management
- Development Tools
- Graphics & Publishing
- Home Applications
- iPhone apps
- Operating Systems
- Remote Access
- Video & Audio
- A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
- Coding, Hacking and Programming
- Digital Assistants
- Virtual Assistants
Results (1 - 20 of 30)
The simple app rests on top of a constantly updated database that lets it inform you of the newest versions of everything you use.
LaunchBar puts apps, music, calculations, search, Google results, clipboards, and much of the Finder into a single versatile bar.
If only we had a better idea of who's running the show.
It's a cool addition to an RGB-packed gamer desk, but don't expect it to beat more reliable choices
It's top 5 for speed, but speed isn't everything.
A suite of tools that aims to clean, protect, and enhance your Mac’s performance.
Incredible speeds and a solid set of features make this a great VPN for power users and newbies.
For over two decades, USB Overdrive has filled in the gaps for input devices on a Mac.
10 simultaneous connections is double what most VPNs offer.
A good interface and good set of utilities for your Mac.
From simple choices to complex triggers, you can ensure your Mac is awake for important tasks.
Open-standard file containers and dual destinations are program highlights, but error-handling and workflow streamlining need improvement.
No Mac utility will save you more time and frustration in overcoming major macOS navigation omissions.
KeepSolid's VPN is simple, the speeds are fine, and the price is right, including a crazy lifetime offer.
Makes mine a double (Mac menu).
At the promotional first-year rate it could make sense.
Windows 11 contains some good ideas. But it also feels like Microsoft made some fundamental changes to Windows for no good reason.
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- There’s an easy fix for Windows 11’s slow SSD performance
- Best USB microphones for streaming: Upgrade your stream with high-quality audio
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 Microsoft ‘delighted’ by Windows 11 usage, but what is it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?