PC enthusiasts bemoan Windows 11's redesigned Start Menu and Taskbar, but there's actually a lot to like—especially if you're comfortable with Macs and Chromebooks.
Software and Services - Opinions
Running off your old PC’s storage drive in your new system is a bad idea. Here’s why.
For many, having an antivirus program is enough to put their minds at ease that their computer is protected from cyber attack. But it’s a common misconception that the ubiquitous, free antivirus programs provide the same level of protection as paid a...
Many audio editors are geared towards music production but there are options for every use, both free and paid.
To some people, a VPN subscription is purely a business relationship. For others, it's more personal.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
The arms race is on: Counterfeiters will use AI to create convincing fakes; smart enterprises will use AI to fight back.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
Christopher Bray from artificial intelligence-based security company Cylance discusses how to take a proactive approach to home computer security.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’...
As the internet of things rapidly becomes the internet of everything, it is becoming clearer that humans will master these devices not through text or touch, but through our most natural and effective channel of communication: our voices.
Previously referred to as STEM education, STEAM education stands for 'Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics', a term used to describe a method of educational focus on these subjects in schools, colleges and other learning institution...
Google I/O may not have revealed any new hardware, but it did introduce a plethora of ways to integrate Google into everything we do.
Ransomware is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative forms of cybercrime in the world. It's malware that encrypts files on your device and is often delivered through an innocent-seeming link in an email or when a “helpful” program is downloade...
Latest News Articles
- Fixed: AMD driver helps Windows 11 find Ryzen’s best CPU cores
- Android apps arrive on Windows 11, sort of
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?