Windows 10 is getting tough on what it calls potentially unwanted apps (PUAs), blocking you from downloading them beginning in August. Here's what this means for your PC's security.
Software and Services - News
Microsoft released Windows 365 pricing for Cloud PCs on Monday, and it's just for businesses. Here's how it contrasts with Windows Home and Pro.
You can ensure your data remains safe through erasure. Here's how you can use the Find My app to remotely wipe out a device.
Roccat has released a studio-grade USBC microphone especially designed for gamers and streamers featuring flashy RGB lighting and gesture-activated mute functionality.
Using the macOS command line can be an easier way of doing a task that involves a lot of file and folder management or window and menu navigation.
Use a built-in Unix program to quickly compare two folders' contents.
One Aussie school will be the beneficiary of a $100,000 grant to install Elon Musk's Starlink Internet, all thanks to a new initiative by NetVault and Cisco.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
Want to run Windows on your M1 Mac? Parallels Desktop 16.5 will let you use the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview.
Spotify is rolling out a new look for its desktop and web apps, including the ability the download tracks for listening offline.
The new voice remote for Amazon’s Fire TV players also comes with a Guide button for live TV, as well as a redesigned Alexa button.
Spotify HiFi will arrive next year in “select markets,” although there’s no word on how much the new audio tier will cost yet.
Better late than never, the third version of Amazon’s biggest smart display has a 10-inch screen that follows you around the room.
Want to have an off-the-record chat with Google Assistant on your smart speaker? Now you can, thanks to Google’s just-launched Guest Mode.
Now you can ask Google Assistant to leave “Family Notes” on your Google display. Also: Google Assistant gets a “find my family” feature.
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- There’s an easy fix for Windows 11’s slow SSD performance
- Best USB microphones for streaming: Upgrade your stream with high-quality audio
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station review: What can’t it do?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?