For over two decades, USB Overdrive has filled in the gaps for input devices on a Mac.
Software and Services - News
Come on, just use a password manager already!
Microsoft's Edge browser already has coupons, price comparisons, and historical pricing. Now it's adding new features to its mobile and desktop browsers just in time for Black Friday and holiday shopping.
Microsoft Edge is following Google Chrome and providing quick links to help change passwords that have been exposed via a security breach.
Microsoft is asking Dev Channel testers to try out a new version of the Windows Media Player that will see the Groove Music app killed off for good.
The Blue Screen of Death will return in a future Windows 11 update, shedding its recently acquired black facade.
Solo or to multiples, Airfoil lets you point your Mac’s audio output where you want to nearly any connected or networked device.
Amazon is now offering new subscribers to its ad free, on-demand music service, Amazon Music Unlimited, a 3 month free trial.
Here's everything you need to know about Windows 11: when it will arrive, what it will cost, and what new features it will add.
Microsoft unexpectedly announced Windows 11 SE on Tuesday, a simplified version of Windows 11 for classrooms. Windows 11 SE will allow apps like Zoom and Chrome to accommodate teachers who want more than just a Chromebook.
For computers that run both an Intel 4th-gen Core processor and uses integrated graphics, users might encounter a headache when upgrading.
From simple choices to complex triggers, you can ensure your Mac is awake for important tasks.
Microsoft inadvertently let a Windows 11 certificate expire, taking down some features of Windows 11, including several features like Start and Settings in Windows 11 Home in S Mode. A patch is en route.
Microsoft is adding a microphone mute button to the Windows 11 taskbar.
After launching Windows 365's Windows in the cloud service with Windows 10, Microsoft has now added its latest operating system.
Latest News Articles
- USB Overdrive review: Fix your Mac’s problems with a mouse, trackball, or other input device
- Confirmed: Your passwords still suck
- Shop smarter with Microsoft Edge’s helpful new price change alerts
- Microsoft Edge adds quick password updates, efficiency mode
- Windows Media Player is getting a long-overdue upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?