Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Software and Services - News
Windows is still the most popular operating system in the world – just – and is about to be overtaken by Google Android. Microsoft can’t sit around and wait for that to happen and it appears that it’s regrouping for yet another attack on Google’s Chr...
Intel has introduced the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2, designed to build smarter AI algorithms and for prototyping computer vision at the network edge.
Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Adobe have announced major updates to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Kanopy have partnered with Telstra to provide free access to thousands of movies.
RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
The major upgrades to Apple's operating systems are available for free.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac has officially launched, offering users improve data savings, faster boot times and support for MacOS Mojave.
Bitdefender launches its 2019 consumer security product line, which aims to stop criminals before they attack.
It sure looks like it’s regretting promising 18 more months of support for Windows 10’s biggest competitor.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Alongside macOS Mojave, Apple is previewing an all-new Mac App Store featuring a new look and rich editorial content that will make it easier than ever to find great Mac apps.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 3 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?