New Zealanders will be the first in the world to trail new artificial intelligence technology that brings the checkout to the trolley when they shop for groceries at a Foodstuffs store in coming months,
Software and Services - News
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Transport for NSW will give commuters access to voice-activated information following a new integration with Amazon Alexa.
Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
Officeworks has become the second retailer this week to jump onto the voice interaction bandwagon, announcing an integration with Google Assistant that will allow consumers to engage with its products and brand via voice-activated devices.
Amazon has confirmed that the online shopping giant will be bringing their Alexa smart assistant and Echo smart speaker to Australian homes in early 2018.
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
Microsoft has stepped up its investment in artificial intelligence (AI) arena releasing new tools and solutions to amplify human and organisational capabilities.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
Nuance Communications has announced that its voice recognition software Dragon has been officially approved by the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?