Microsoft has began testing a fix to eliminate the cache latency issues that have plagued PCs powered by AMD Ryzen running Windows 11.
Software and Services - News
Still downloading PDFs to edit them in Adobe Acrobat? Now Chrome and Edge users won’t need to.
We knew Windows 11 hampered AMD's CPU performance, but third-party tests show much worse results.
The party isn't over after all. Geekbench can still be the home for accidental CPU performance leaks.
Reduce the clutter on your menu bar—no virtual screwdriver required—with Bartender, which lets you organize and hide menu icons.
TPG has launched two new 5G home broadband plans as an alternative to its NBN plans.
An alleged Twitch hack leaks some of the streaming service's most secret details. Passwords don't appear to be part of it, but you'll want to change yours ASAP.
A new survey by Lansweeper finds only 44 percent of business PCs are capable of running Windows 11.
The potential for data loss, corruption, theft, and manipulation has never been greater.
Learn how to use Terminal to securely erase free drive space.
AMD's latest Radeon Software release blurs the lines with Ryzen Master, following in the footsteps of other recent synergies.
Microsoft has confirmed an Office vulnerability that can be triggered if you click on an untrusted Office document.
Activity Monitor can show you which apps are chewing up the most CPU resources, memory, disk activity, and network bandwidth.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- No, Geekbench didn’t just eradicate CPU leaks
- Bartender 4 review: It’s like adding a second macOS menu bar
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?