AMD and Amazon Web Services have teamed up to deliver the next generation of virtualised applications.
Software and Services - News
Trend Micro, a global player in cyber security solutions, is strengthening its portfolio with the release of Trend Micro Security for 2018.
A Bluetooth vulnerability dubbed BlueBorne, discovered in April, has been made public after companies including Google and Microsoft issued updates.
...and the list of which desktops and laptops can run the updated OS, which has been in public beta since mid-summer.
Adobe and Microsoft have announced an expansion to their strategic alliance over increased workforce productivity and efficient business processes.
Panasonic's smart speaker packs a powerful audio punch and comes with all the smarts of the Google Assistant.
Huawei CEO Richard Yu has telegraphed the company’s intentions to invest in artificial intelligence in his keynote address at this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Nuance Communications has announced that its signature software solution – Dragon – turned 20 this year.
The US$50 Chrome Enterprise subscription plan aims to position the lightweight Chrome OS as a real workplace rival to Microsoft.
Watch how to safeguard corporate and personal data when traveling with recent Android-based phones and tablets, using the Chrome browser.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Virtual machine solution specialists Parallels have announced the imminent launch of the latest iteration of its flagship software, Parallels Desktop 13.
Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
Some 2-in-1 laptop / tablet devices refuse to install the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's what you need to know
On July 12, an Internet-Wide Day of Action will highlight how the web would look if telecom companies were allowed to control it for profit. Protestors will stage mock consequences such as slower download times.
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- 5 Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?