The federal government’s 2018-19 budget earmarks $29.9 million over four years to strengthen Australia’s capability in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Software and Services - News
Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
New Zealanders will be the first in the world to trail new artificial intelligence technology that brings the checkout to the trolley when they shop for groceries at a Foodstuffs store in coming months,
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Transport for NSW will give commuters access to voice-activated information following a new integration with Amazon Alexa.
Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
Officeworks has become the second retailer this week to jump onto the voice interaction bandwagon, announcing an integration with Google Assistant that will allow consumers to engage with its products and brand via voice-activated devices.
Amazon has confirmed that the online shopping giant will be bringing their Alexa smart assistant and Echo smart speaker to Australian homes in early 2018.
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
Microsoft has stepped up its investment in artificial intelligence (AI) arena releasing new tools and solutions to amplify human and organisational capabilities.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
Latest News Articles
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?