Want to run Windows on your M1 Mac? Parallels Desktop 16.5 will let you use the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview.
Software and Services - News
Spotify is rolling out a new look for its desktop and web apps, including the ability the download tracks for listening offline.
The new voice remote for Amazon’s Fire TV players also comes with a Guide button for live TV, as well as a redesigned Alexa button.
Spotify HiFi will arrive next year in “select markets,” although there’s no word on how much the new audio tier will cost yet.
Better late than never, the third version of Amazon’s biggest smart display has a 10-inch screen that follows you around the room.
Want to have an off-the-record chat with Google Assistant on your smart speaker? Now you can, thanks to Google’s just-launched Guest Mode.
Now you can ask Google Assistant to leave “Family Notes” on your Google display. Also: Google Assistant gets a “find my family” feature.
Apple’s built-in Safari browser may be the most popular among Mac users, but Google’s nearly ubiquitous Chrome is not far behind.
Parallels claims its newly-launched Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise is the world’s first software that runs Windows directly on enterprise Chromebooks.
Optus wants Australian PC gamers to have a better experience so it’s introduced Game Path, designed to improve the gaming experience for serious PC gamers that is designed to reduce lag in video game play by 30% on average, according to the telco.
There’s a new-look Echo family for fans of the Amazon devices, featuring enhanced audio, more powerful hardware, and experiences that make Alexa smarter, more engaging, and helpful.
Safari 14 offers expanded tab management, website Touch ID authentication, a new privacy report and additional customisation options.
You can now create instant speaker groups from your Google Nest Hub, Hub Max, or another Google Assistant-compatible display.
Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
Latest News Articles
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Got Spotify for desktop? You can now download songs for offline playback
- Amazon's revamped Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV adds shortcuts to Netflix, Disney+
- Spotify will roll out CD-quality audio streams later this year
- Amazon’s new Echo Show 10 and its rotating display will finally ship on Feburary 25
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?