'Occupy HTML5' movement shows Flash still has ardent support, but the web tool's best days are over
Software and Services - Features
We all love the feeling of preparing a holiday from packing a suitcase to jumping into a plane and flying to an exotic destination. While it’s so exciting to travel, for most of us, finding the cheapest plane ticket is a priority.
Dev tech founders Eich, van Rossum, Johnson, Hickey, and Schleuter offer advice to programming newcomers
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hy...
In recent years, Australia has been ranked #1 globally for bullying on social media showing that parental monitoring is not enough. The internet is a great place to learn, be entertained, share and communicate, but not so great at protecting against ...
Tools masquerading as languages, maddening syntax, dusty code that won’t die -- here's what has us shaking our fists
A nasty change to the way Microsoft's "Get Windows 10" pop-up behaves seems designed to trick users into upgrading.
In recent years, big data and artificial intelligence (AI) have received overwhelming attention, however the interesting – even obvious – connection between the two hasn’t often been explored. It is the combination of big data and AI working together...
Internet security is in crisis. These four proposals offer tangible solutions -- including one scheme to change the Internet's workings from top to bottom
Many people will know what it’s like to regularly click ‘close’ on the nagging Windows 10 ‘upgrade’ notification. It’s been happening every day for many months. But apparently something on one of these hundreds of fade-into-the-background notificatio...
Chatbots are emerging as a shiny new tool for enterprises. These virtual assistants can differentiate themselves by personalizing the software with contextual information such as location.
A pop song about Skype. A punk song about PowerPoint. A funky rap about Microsoft Bob. And so many more. Nothing gets the party started like a Microsoft jam.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
With Device Guard and Credential Guard, Windows enjoys unprecedented protection from malware and advanced persistent threats
Cortana, Microsoft's smart, snarky digital assistant, is one of the highlight features of Windows 10, imbuing the operating system with a sense of presence that never existed in previous versions of Windows. Cortana's natural language search capabili...
Latest News Articles
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Got Spotify for desktop? You can now download songs for offline playback
- Amazon's revamped Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV adds shortcuts to Netflix, Disney+
- Spotify will roll out CD-quality audio streams later this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?