Windows 10's Game Mode won't improve performance on every PC, but when it does, it can make a massive difference.
Software and Services - Features
Microsoft's forthcoming Creators Update offers a mixed bag of fixes for Win10's biggest knocks
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
A ‘white hat’ is an ethical computer hacker or cyber security expert. White hat hackers often conduct exploratory testing to ensure an organization or computer system is properly protected.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
There's never been a better time to give Linux a try on your PC. Here's why.
The category of business management software, while evolving, is cluttered. The term ‘business management system’ has been a catch all term to cover a multitude of business technology solutions.
GitHub, the popular code repository service, has to serve two masters. It's well-known for hosting popular open-source projects, but it's also working to acquire more large and small business users to privately store and manage their proprietary code...
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
Latest News Articles
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Got Spotify for desktop? You can now download songs for offline playback
- Amazon's revamped Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV adds shortcuts to Netflix, Disney+
- Spotify will roll out CD-quality audio streams later this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?