What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
Software and Services - Features
Unique passwords are essential, but they’re not enough. You should secure all important accounts with two-factor authentication.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
We’ve gone to the trouble of answering them and cranked out out a quick run-down of the pros and cons of the VPN world’s latest “free” alternative and whether or not it’s worth your time and data.
Apple adds back in an option for your Apple ID that can deter hijacking. However, the company hasn’t yet updated its password-recovery websites. Avoid for now.
Microsoft Office is the staple software of modern home computing. Got a PC? Then you need to buy Microsoft Office to get Word, Excel and PowerPoint, right?
It finally seems like Windows 10's May update is worth installing, but you still might want to hold off
Solve annoying issues and get any phone in tip-top shape with these easy-to-implement, expert-approved solutions.
Here’s a look at where the Zoom meeting app came from, what it does and how to use it.
We check out some of the best online storage software to help you decide which is best for you to use
Choosing a VPN in 2020? Here are some quick do’s and don'ts to make the process that little bit easier.
Since people use VPNs for different reasons, the word value ends up meaning different things to different people.
While most VPNs deliver a blanket degree of anonymity to begin with, it might be worth going the extra mile and making sure your privacy is protected properly - especially if that’s the reason you’re getting a VPN in the first place.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Is Zoom really that much better than Skype? Here, we break down the features, pros and cons of both Zoom and Skype to see which one you should be using, and why.
Latest News Articles
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Run Windows 10 on your M1 Mac with Parallels Desktop 16.5
- Got Spotify for desktop? You can now download songs for offline playback
- Amazon's revamped Alexa Voice Remote for Fire TV adds shortcuts to Netflix, Disney+
- Spotify will roll out CD-quality audio streams later this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?