Unlike taxes, paying full price for Windows isn't inevitable. In fact, depending on your circumstances (and how much effort you're willing to spend), you could pay nothing for it.
Software and Services
The lists of AMD and Intel processors supported by Windows 11 come on the heels of the new operating system's much stricter hardware compatibility.
An alleged Twitch hack leaks some of the streaming service's most secret details. Passwords don't appear to be part of it, but you'll want to change yours ASAP.
Just installed Windows 11? Be sure to give these features a spin.
A new survey by Lansweeper finds only 44 percent of business PCs are capable of running Windows 11.
The potential for data loss, corruption, theft, and manipulation has never been greater.
Windows 11 reorganizes Windows, not to great effect. Several new features improve upon Windows 10, but technical limitations, feature delays, and some functional downgrades leave us thinking that it needs some more development time to be be truly useful.
PC feeling slow? The fix may be simple—and far less expensive than replacing it.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- No, Geekbench didn’t just eradicate CPU leaks
- Bartender 4 review: It’s like adding a second macOS menu bar
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?