You likely won’t have to spend anything to get Windows 11. Here’s how to do it.
Software and Services
Microsoft has began testing a fix to eliminate the cache latency issues that have plagued PCs powered by AMD Ryzen running Windows 11.
Still downloading PDFs to edit them in Adobe Acrobat? Now Chrome and Edge users won’t need to.
PC enthusiasts bemoan Windows 11's redesigned Start Menu and Taskbar, but there's actually a lot to like—especially if you're comfortable with Macs and Chromebooks.
Mac utility provides an excellent baseline of battery information and a historical accounting that may let you anticipate a fading battery while still under warranty—or to decide if you want to keep eking out its lifetime before paying to have it replaced.
We knew Windows 11 hampered AMD's CPU performance, but third-party tests show much worse results.
The party isn't over after all. Geekbench can still be the home for accidental CPU performance leaks.
Reduce the clutter on your menu bar—no virtual screwdriver required—with Bartender, which lets you organize and hide menu icons.
TPG has launched two new 5G home broadband plans as an alternative to its NBN plans.
SurfEasy offers a reasonable price for the first year and the speeds are good. But barring that, we can't recommend this VPN in its current state.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- No, Geekbench didn’t just eradicate CPU leaks
- Bartender 4 review: It’s like adding a second macOS menu bar
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?