As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Software and Services
Alongside macOS Mojave, Apple is previewing an all-new Mac App Store featuring a new look and rich editorial content that will make it easier than ever to find great Mac apps.
The federal government’s 2018-19 budget earmarks $29.9 million over four years to strengthen Australia’s capability in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
These days, thanks to both the Alexa Skills and Assistant Apps platforms, Google and Amazon's smart assistants can do a lot of the same things. However, that’s not to say that there aren’t areas where each has a clear advantage.
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
New Zealanders will be the first in the world to trail new artificial intelligence technology that brings the checkout to the trolley when they shop for groceries at a Foodstuffs store in coming months,
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Latest News Articles
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Apple combats iPhone throttling backlash with new iOS 12 features
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 2 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 3 Amazon knocks $50 off the luxurious Kindle Voyage e-reader
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Why is Bitcoin such a security hazard?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?