Officeworks has become the second retailer this week to jump onto the voice interaction bandwagon, announcing an integration with Google Assistant that will allow consumers to engage with its products and brand via voice-activated devices.
Software and Services
Amazon has confirmed that the online shopping giant will be bringing their Alexa smart assistant and Echo smart speaker to Australian homes in early 2018.
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
Microsoft has stepped up its investment in artificial intelligence (AI) arena releasing new tools and solutions to amplify human and organisational capabilities.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’s security incident no longer enables you to predict and prevent tomorrow’s attack.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
Nuance Communications has announced that its voice recognition software Dragon has been officially approved by the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Parallels Desktop 13 review: Juggling operating systems and virtual machines has never been this painless
There’s a healthy mix of new-features and under-the-hood improvements at work here - making Parallels 13 feel like a no-brainer for customers both new and old.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
Most Popular Articles
- 1 McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- 2 PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- 3 How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- 4 Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
- 5 FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
Join the newsletter!
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?