Want to have an off-the-record chat with Google Assistant on your smart speaker? Now you can, thanks to Google’s just-launched Guest Mode.
Software and Services
Apple adds back in an option for your Apple ID that can deter hijacking. However, the company hasn’t yet updated its password-recovery websites. Avoid for now.
Now you can ask Google Assistant to leave “Family Notes” on your Google display. Also: Google Assistant gets a “find my family” feature.
Apple’s built-in Safari browser may be the most popular among Mac users, but Google’s nearly ubiquitous Chrome is not far behind.
Microsoft Office is the staple software of modern home computing. Got a PC? Then you need to buy Microsoft Office to get Word, Excel and PowerPoint, right?
TorGuard VPN service is fine but not outstanding, although some people may appreciate its various bundle options.
Parallels claims its newly-launched Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise is the world’s first software that runs Windows directly on enterprise Chromebooks.
An overhauled interface and good protection make Bitdefender easier to recommend than before.
Optus wants Australian PC gamers to have a better experience so it’s introduced Game Path, designed to improve the gaming experience for serious PC gamers that is designed to reduce lag in video game play by 30% on average, according to the telco.
There’s a new-look Echo family for fans of the Amazon devices, featuring enhanced audio, more powerful hardware, and experiences that make Alexa smarter, more engaging, and helpful.
Latest News Articles
- Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- Google smart displays get sticky notes for family members
- Google releases Chrome 87 with support for Apple silicon Macs
- New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- Optus to take the lag out of gaming
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 3 Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- 4 MSI will support Resizable BAR across Intel and AMD motherboards, even Threadripper
- 5 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?