Windows is still the most popular operating system in the world – just – and is about to be overtaken by Google Android. Microsoft can’t sit around and wait for that to happen and it appears that it’s regrouping for yet another attack on Google’s ChromeOS.
Software and Services
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
Intel has introduced the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2, designed to build smarter AI algorithms and for prototyping computer vision at the network edge.
Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Adobe have announced major updates to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Kanopy have partnered with Telstra to provide free access to thousands of movies.
RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
The major upgrades to Apple's operating systems are available for free.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac has officially launched, offering users improve data savings, faster boot times and support for MacOS Mojave.
The arms race is on: Counterfeiters will use AI to create convincing fakes; smart enterprises will use AI to fight back.
Spotify is the best-known music streaming service, but Amazon has a music offering of its own. Here we’ll answer all your questions about Amazon Prime Music.
Bitdefender launches its 2019 consumer security product line, which aims to stop criminals before they attack.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
Latest News Articles
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Logitech announces Logitech Rally
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?