Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
Software and Services
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’s security incident no longer enables you to predict and prevent tomorrow’s attack.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
Nuance Communications has announced that its voice recognition software Dragon has been officially approved by the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Parallels Desktop 13 review: Juggling operating systems and virtual machines has never been this painless
There’s a healthy mix of new-features and under-the-hood improvements at work here - making Parallels 13 feel like a no-brainer for customers both new and old.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Cloud storage service Dropbox has celebrated its 10 year anniversary with an extensive global rebranding.
Carlton United Breweries (CUB), in partnership with CUB’s global company, AB InBev, has announced that they will be bringing the first ever Hack the World event to Melbourne from the 7th to the 8th of October.
High Sierra isn’t a glamorous update to the macOS, but it’s one that sets it up for the future.
AMD and Amazon Web Services have teamed up to deliver the next generation of virtualised applications.
Trend Micro, a global player in cyber security solutions, is strengthening its portfolio with the release of Trend Micro Security for 2018.
A Bluetooth vulnerability dubbed BlueBorne, discovered in April, has been made public after companies including Google and Microsoft issued updates.
...and the list of which desktops and laptops can run the updated OS, which has been in public beta since mid-summer.
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?