Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Software and Services
With each new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Samsung continues to talk up the potential and capability of its assistant Bixby. Lets put that to the test.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Windows is still the most popular operating system in the world – just – and is about to be overtaken by Google Android. Microsoft can’t sit around and wait for that to happen and it appears that it’s regrouping for yet another attack on Google’s ChromeOS.
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
Intel has introduced the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2, designed to build smarter AI algorithms and for prototyping computer vision at the network edge.
Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Adobe have announced major updates to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Kanopy have partnered with Telstra to provide free access to thousands of movies.
RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
The major upgrades to Apple's operating systems are available for free.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac has officially launched, offering users improve data savings, faster boot times and support for MacOS Mojave.
The arms race is on: Counterfeiters will use AI to create convincing fakes; smart enterprises will use AI to fight back.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- Fetch TV expands with Aussie Broadband
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?