The arms race is on: Counterfeiters will use AI to create convincing fakes; smart enterprises will use AI to fight back.
Software and Services
Spotify is the best-known music streaming service, but Amazon has a music offering of its own. Here we’ll answer all your questions about Amazon Prime Music.
Bitdefender launches its 2019 consumer security product line, which aims to stop criminals before they attack.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
It sure looks like it’s regretting promising 18 more months of support for Windows 10’s biggest competitor.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Alongside macOS Mojave, Apple is previewing an all-new Mac App Store featuring a new look and rich editorial content that will make it easier than ever to find great Mac apps.
The federal government’s 2018-19 budget earmarks $29.9 million over four years to strengthen Australia’s capability in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
These days, thanks to both the Alexa Skills and Assistant Apps platforms, Google and Amazon's smart assistants can do a lot of the same things. However, that’s not to say that there aren’t areas where each has a clear advantage.
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 4 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?