As we comb through the fallout from this year's WWDC, it's worth taking a look at some of the apps that could use a little bit of care and attention from Apple.
Now that the original HomePod has been laid to rest, there are signs that Apple is finally going all-on on the smart home with a strategy that plays to its strengths and
The Nest Hub’s successor arrives with a virtually identical design, plus the ability to monitor your sleep without a wristband.
Amazon has launched a Kickstarter-like program to gauge interest in niche Alexa concepts starting with a cuckoo clock, nutrition scale, and sticky note printer.
Apple’s been on the front lines of the burgeoning smart home market, and it may finally be taking it up a notch.
Apple’s smart home effort got off to a slow start, but it’s rapidly gaining momentum.
The Kasa Video Doorbell boasts 1080p resolution, people detection, and IP64 weatherproofing.
Now you can ask Google Assistant to leave “Family Notes” on your Google display. Also: Google Assistant gets a “find my family” feature.
Slated to arrive Oct 5, Google's latest smart speaker promises better audio quality that its predecessor, the discontinued Google Home.
There’s a new-look Echo family for fans of the Amazon devices, featuring enhanced audio, more powerful hardware, and experiences that make Alexa smarter, more engaging, and helpful.
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will build these crazy Alexa devices if enough people want them
- TP-Link adds its first video doorbell to its Kasa smart home lineup
- Google smart displays get sticky notes for family members
- Google unveils $99 Nest Audio smart speaker with bigger, better sound
- Echo family reimagined, inside and out
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?