Servers & Storage - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 30)
Easy to use, hard to lose
Fast, looks good and just one cable
This expensive Class 10 card is Tardis-like but not the fastest we’ve tested
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
This TLC NAND drive won't regularly let you down when writing large files.
It's pricey, but good value and stomps on everything else in the market
Is Seagate's monster ST8000VN0002 worth buying?
We test Seagate's hybrid 'SSHD' 2.5-inch hard disk
Store, backup or stream your data and videos
Storage is far from boring when you have a device like the Qnap TVS-471 at your disposal
This is a NAS you can fit in your pocket and stream content to multiple mobile devices
Local backups and remote file access made easy
A rich software environment helps this NAS be more than just a standard data storage location
A comprehensive NAS device that can serve your data locally and remotely
A portable 4TB hard drive with RAID 0 that's powered from a single USB 3.0 port
WD's My Passport Pro has two hard drives in a RAID 0 array and requires only one cable connection to work
WD's network drives get a facelift, and have a better desktop app available for accessing your data remotely
Results (1 - 20 of 30)
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
- Synology Introduces FlashStation FS1018 and DiskStation DS218
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
- QNAP ships world’s first Ryzen NAS, promising boosted Virtual Machine performance
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 2 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 3 New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- 4 Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
- 5 Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?