Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Servers & Storage - News
Seagate Technology has announced that its IronWolf, IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro hard drives will now be available in capacities up to 12TB.
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
AMD and Amazon Web Services have teamed up to deliver the next generation of virtualised applications.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
AUSTOR has announced the official launch of ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0. The update enhances the ASUSTOR NAS experience with a freshly redesigned interface that creates an intuitive tablet-like usage experience while also integrating Internet Pass-...
Seagate Technology has announced the launch of the Fly Drive for Australian and New Zealand drone users, in partnership with DJI.
Western Digital Corp. have announced the successful development of four bits per cell, X4, flash memory architecture offering on 64-layer 3D NAND, BiCS3, technology.
Network World's Brandon Butler checks in from Las Vegas, where this week's Cisco Live is under way. The big story: Cisco's efforts to move from hardware to software, security and "intent-based networking."
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We had a look at what was new in Patriot's suite at Computex 2017
Here's what eight SSDs in RAID 0 looks like on the new Core i9 platform.
In the next year or two, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will add support for Intel Optane storage to its latest Unix servers.
If you can't afford Intel's superfast Optane SSDs but need a massive speed boost, the company's latest SSD DC P4600 and SSD DC P4500 SSDs may fill the need.
Latest News Articles
- QNAP introduces new HS-453DX silent NAS
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1819+ and RackStation RS1619xs+
- OVH and MyRepublic partner to improve connectivity for Australian gamers
- Norton Secure VPN adds New Zealand server
- Western Digital releases new WD Gaming Drive
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- 2 Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- 3 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
- 4 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 5 Microsoft's '12 Days of Faves' deals knock the Surface Laptop 2 price down to a fantastic US$799
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?