Synology has recently launched the DS218play, DS218j, and DS118, three feature rich NAS servers with media streaming, file sharing, and data backup features perfect for home and small offices.
Servers & Storage - News
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Seagate Technology has announced its SkyHawk AI hard disk drive, the first drive create specifically for artificial intelligence enabled video surveillance solutions.
Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Seagate Technology has announced that its IronWolf, IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro hard drives will now be available in capacities up to 12TB.
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
AMD and Amazon Web Services have teamed up to deliver the next generation of virtualised applications.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
AUSTOR has announced the official launch of ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0. The update enhances the ASUSTOR NAS experience with a freshly redesigned interface that creates an intuitive tablet-like usage experience while also integrating Internet Pass-...
Seagate Technology has announced the launch of the Fly Drive for Australian and New Zealand drone users, in partnership with DJI.
Western Digital Corp. have announced the successful development of four bits per cell, X4, flash memory architecture offering on 64-layer 3D NAND, BiCS3, technology.
Network World's Brandon Butler checks in from Las Vegas, where this week's Cisco Live is under way. The big story: Cisco's efforts to move from hardware to software, security and "intent-based networking."
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We had a look at what was new in Patriot's suite at Computex 2017
Latest News Articles
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
- QNAP introduces new HS-453DX silent NAS
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1819+ and RackStation RS1619xs+
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 2 Microsoft floats the concept of a dedicated Office key in a closed survey
- 3 These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
- 4 The $300 Kano PC is designed to teach your kids what goes into a computer
- 5 Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?