Synology has outlined its 2018 range of Active Backup Family packages.
Servers & Storage - News
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Pro Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card, which offers industry-leading endurance and up to 43,800 hours of continuous video recording.
QNAP has unveiled the TS-963X, a 9-bay NAS with an AMD quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, up to 8 GB RAM, and 10GBASE-T connectivity supporting five connection speeds.
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. In today's show we go over the Samsung 970 Pro review, Brad's adventures with FreeSync 2 and PC HDR, and AMD's Combat Crates!
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
QNAP has released their new QSW-1208-8C and QSW-804-4C 10GbE/NBASE-T unmanaged switches to help home and small businesses users upgrade their networks.
As the adoption of 4K Ultra HD Video, emerging artificial intelligence application and analytics drive the rapid growth and evolution of data in surveillance, Western Digital have announced the new Western Digital Purple MicroSD card.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
QNAP has unveiled the quad-core Intel-based 2-bay TS-253Be and 4-bay TS-453Be.
Synology has announced the general availability of the Synology C2 Backup service to users worldwide.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
Synology has launched FS1018 and DS218, two feature-rich NAS. These servers provide media streaming, file sharing and data backup features in desktop form factors.
Crucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MCrucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MX500 SSD to kick off this year's CES 2018.X500 SSD.
Following the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for ARM-based NAS, QNAP have announced the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for x86-based NAS and additional ARM-based NAS models in an feature-packed update.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- 2 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 3 Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- 4 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is Epic's latest free game giveaway
- 5 You can now buy a Raspberry Pi 4 with as much RAM as a Mac mini
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?