QNAP has unveiled the TS-963X, a 9-bay NAS with an AMD quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, up to 8 GB RAM, and 10GBASE-T connectivity supporting five connection speeds.
Servers & Storage - News
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. In today's show we go over the Samsung 970 Pro review, Brad's adventures with FreeSync 2 and PC HDR, and AMD's Combat Crates!
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
QNAP has released their new QSW-1208-8C and QSW-804-4C 10GbE/NBASE-T unmanaged switches to help home and small businesses users upgrade their networks.
As the adoption of 4K Ultra HD Video, emerging artificial intelligence application and analytics drive the rapid growth and evolution of data in surveillance, Western Digital have announced the new Western Digital Purple MicroSD card.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
QNAP has unveiled the quad-core Intel-based 2-bay TS-253Be and 4-bay TS-453Be.
Synology has announced the general availability of the Synology C2 Backup service to users worldwide.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
Synology has launched FS1018 and DS218, two feature-rich NAS. These servers provide media streaming, file sharing and data backup features in desktop form factors.
Crucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MCrucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MX500 SSD to kick off this year's CES 2018.X500 SSD.
Following the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for ARM-based NAS, QNAP have announced the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for x86-based NAS and additional ARM-based NAS models in an feature-packed update.
QNAP Systems Inc. has joined forces with AMD to roll out the world’s first Ryzen-based NAS.
QNAP Systems Inc. has unveiled the TS-453BT3, a 4-bay NAS that combines high-speed Thunderbolt 3 connectivity with a pre-installed QM2 PCIe card, providing dual M.2 SATA SSD slots and 10GbE connectivity.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
- QNAP introduces new HS-453DX silent NAS
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1819+ and RackStation RS1619xs+
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Samsung's ultra-fast new PCIe 4.0 SSDs 'never die'
- 4 The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- 5 Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?