Crucial has launched its new BX500 SSD, available in a 2.5-inch form factor and 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities.
Servers & Storage - News
Crucial has announced the availability of DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules.
Samsung has announced their new Samsung Portable SSD X5, the company's first portable storage product to rely on NVMe.
Seagate has announced the availability of the LaCie DJI Copilot amongst a range of new storage devices.
Synology has launched RackStation RS1219+, a 2U 8-bay NAS featuring storage scalability and M.2 SSD support to supercharge its performance.
Synology has announced the Beta availability of Surveillance Station 8.2, inviting testers around the world to join the beta testing program.
QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
The company's first mesh router wasn't the only bit of hardware Synology brought to this year's Computex.
QNAP has announced the release of a new TS-x32XU rackmount NAS series, consisting of the 4-bay TS-432XU, 8-bay TS-832XU and 12-bay TS-1232XU.
QNAP has launched the new 10GbE-ready TS-x63XU rack-mountable NAS, providing storage solutions for bandwidth-demanding data centre and virtualisation applications.
Synology have announced the new DiskStation DS1618+, a versatile, compact and powerful 6-Bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor and designed for small and medium businesses.
Synology has announced the Virtual Machine Manager Pro, just 6 months after the official launch of Virtual Machine Manager, an application that allows users to run Windows, Linux and Virtual DSM on top of their Synology NAS.
With tens of thousands of hours testing on hundreds of machines, Synology say the new DiskStation Manager 6.2 is now ready to launch, providing more stability along with new technologies that ensures better data protection for users..
Latest News Articles
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- 2 Epic will give away the next Total War game for free on launch day
- 3 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 4 Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- 5 The HP Pavilion Gaming 16 is an $800 gaming laptop with 16 inches of screen
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?