Seagate has announced the availability of the LaCie DJI Copilot amongst a range of new storage devices.
Servers & Storage - News
Synology has launched RackStation RS1219+, a 2U 8-bay NAS featuring storage scalability and M.2 SSD support to supercharge its performance.
Synology has announced the Beta availability of Surveillance Station 8.2, inviting testers around the world to join the beta testing program.
QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
The company's first mesh router wasn't the only bit of hardware Synology brought to this year's Computex.
QNAP has announced the release of a new TS-x32XU rackmount NAS series, consisting of the 4-bay TS-432XU, 8-bay TS-832XU and 12-bay TS-1232XU.
QNAP has launched the new 10GbE-ready TS-x63XU rack-mountable NAS, providing storage solutions for bandwidth-demanding data centre and virtualisation applications.
Synology have announced the new DiskStation DS1618+, a versatile, compact and powerful 6-Bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor and designed for small and medium businesses.
Synology has announced the Virtual Machine Manager Pro, just 6 months after the official launch of Virtual Machine Manager, an application that allows users to run Windows, Linux and Virtual DSM on top of their Synology NAS.
With tens of thousands of hours testing on hundreds of machines, Synology say the new DiskStation Manager 6.2 is now ready to launch, providing more stability along with new technologies that ensures better data protection for users..
Synology has outlined its 2018 range of Active Backup Family packages.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Pro Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card, which offers industry-leading endurance and up to 43,800 hours of continuous video recording.
QNAP has unveiled the TS-963X, a 9-bay NAS with an AMD quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, up to 8 GB RAM, and 10GBASE-T connectivity supporting five connection speeds.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
- QNAP introduces new HS-453DX silent NAS
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1819+ and RackStation RS1619xs+
- OVH and MyRepublic partner to improve connectivity for Australian gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 3 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 4 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?