QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
Servers & Storage - News
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
The company's first mesh router wasn't the only bit of hardware Synology brought to this year's Computex.
QNAP has announced the release of a new TS-x32XU rackmount NAS series, consisting of the 4-bay TS-432XU, 8-bay TS-832XU and 12-bay TS-1232XU.
QNAP has launched the new 10GbE-ready TS-x63XU rack-mountable NAS, providing storage solutions for bandwidth-demanding data centre and virtualisation applications.
Synology have announced the new DiskStation DS1618+, a versatile, compact and powerful 6-Bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor and designed for small and medium businesses.
Synology has announced the Virtual Machine Manager Pro, just 6 months after the official launch of Virtual Machine Manager, an application that allows users to run Windows, Linux and Virtual DSM on top of their Synology NAS.
With tens of thousands of hours testing on hundreds of machines, Synology say the new DiskStation Manager 6.2 is now ready to launch, providing more stability along with new technologies that ensures better data protection for users..
Synology has outlined its 2018 range of Active Backup Family packages.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Pro Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card, which offers industry-leading endurance and up to 43,800 hours of continuous video recording.
QNAP has unveiled the TS-963X, a 9-bay NAS with an AMD quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, up to 8 GB RAM, and 10GBASE-T connectivity supporting five connection speeds.
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. In today's show we go over the Samsung 970 Pro review, Brad's adventures with FreeSync 2 and PC HDR, and AMD's Combat Crates!
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
QNAP has released their new QSW-1208-8C and QSW-804-4C 10GbE/NBASE-T unmanaged switches to help home and small businesses users upgrade their networks.
Latest News Articles
- QNAP Unveils the TS-1635AX 16-bay NAS
- QNAP introduces new TVS-882BR-RDX
- Western Digital’s new My Passport Wireless SSD now available in Australia
- Computex 2018: Synology show off new DiskStation and RackStation hardware
- Computex 2018: QNAP refresh SMD NAS lineup with TS-x32XU Series
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- 2 Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- 3 The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- 4 The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- 5 10 Best Free To Play Games You Can Play In 2018
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?