If you’re willing to splurge on the larger sizings, the Seagate Fast SSD makes a very compelling case for itself.
Servers & Storage
The LaCie Rugged Secure is just a good if old-fashioned, outdoor-friendly external hard drive with a few modern touches.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
Seagate has launched a range of 14TB hard drives.
QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Crucial has launched its new BX500 SSD, available in a 2.5-inch form factor and 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities.
Crucial has announced the availability of DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules.
Samsung has announced their new Samsung Portable SSD X5, the company's first portable storage product to rely on NVMe.
Seagate has announced the availability of the LaCie DJI Copilot amongst a range of new storage devices.
Synology has launched RackStation RS1219+, a 2U 8-bay NAS featuring storage scalability and M.2 SSD support to supercharge its performance.
Latest News Articles
- Micron’s microscopic NVMe SSD packs 2TB of lightning-quick storage
- ‘UltraRAM’ breakthrough could merge storage and RAM into one component
- Samsung’s first PCIe 5.0 SSD is here and it’s stupidly fast
- Best external drives for backup, storage, and portability
- Adata’s first SD Express card is faster than an SSD
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?