If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
Servers & Storage
Seagate has launched a range of 14TB hard drives.
QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Crucial has launched its new BX500 SSD, available in a 2.5-inch form factor and 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities.
Crucial has announced the availability of DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Seagate sharpen portable storage lineup
- QNAP introduces new HS-453DX silent NAS
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?