Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Servers & Storage
Seagate's new portable SSD storage might work much the same as last year's products did but they look a whole lot more stylish.
Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
QNAP has launched the HS-453DX, a silent NAS that features an Intel Celeron quad-core processor, HDMI 2.0 output, 4K real-time transcoding and 10GbE high-speed connectivity.
Synology has launched the DiskStation DS1819+, an 8-bay desktop NAS and the RackStation RS1619xs+, a 1U 4-bay rackmount NAS.
OVH has announced a partnership with MyRepublic to offer MyRepublic’s Gamer customers access to OVH’s dedicated servers at exclusive rates.
Norton by Symantec has launched a New Zealand VPN server for its Norton Secure VPN product.
Western Digital has launched the WD Gaming Drive.
If you’re looking for a solid middle-of-the-road NAS that’s got six drives and just enough guts to do justice to most potential everyday applications, the DS1618+ is a good way to go.
QNAP has introduced the TS-2888X, an AI-ready NAS that combines hybrid storage and a ready-to-use software environment.
Latest News Articles
- Adata’s first SD Express card is faster than an SSD
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- 5 Windows 11 update fixes Ryzen L3 perf bug
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?