Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
Servers & Storage
We check out some of the best online storage software to help you decide which is best for you to use
In a world where even some of the best gaming accessories can feel superfluous, the Seagate Gaming Dock fits right in as a slick-looking, purpose built alternative to just expanding your storage space with an additional or external hard-drive.
Seagate are reforming their data storage solutions into a new product called Lyve Drive.
Populating your NAS with drives could be as simple as dropping in the cheapest drives that meet your capacity needs, but that's a path fraught with peril.
Seagate has announced a pair of new One Touch portable SSDs.
It might not suit power users but if you’re after a good portable storage option that provides plenty of capacity per dollar, the Seagate BackUp Plus Slim makes a strong case for itself.
Samsung has introduced new colors - and a new discount - for their T5 SSD range.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- Samsung give a new coat of paint (and a discount) to their T5 SSD
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?