We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
Servers & Storage
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
The company's first mesh router wasn't the only bit of hardware Synology brought to this year's Computex.
QNAP has announced the release of a new TS-x32XU rackmount NAS series, consisting of the 4-bay TS-432XU, 8-bay TS-832XU and 12-bay TS-1232XU.
QNAP has launched the new 10GbE-ready TS-x63XU rack-mountable NAS, providing storage solutions for bandwidth-demanding data centre and virtualisation applications.
Synology have announced the new DiskStation DS1618+, a versatile, compact and powerful 6-Bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor and designed for small and medium businesses.
Synology has announced the Virtual Machine Manager Pro, just 6 months after the official launch of Virtual Machine Manager, an application that allows users to run Windows, Linux and Virtual DSM on top of their Synology NAS.
With tens of thousands of hours testing on hundreds of machines, Synology say the new DiskStation Manager 6.2 is now ready to launch, providing more stability along with new technologies that ensures better data protection for users..
Synology has outlined its 2018 range of Active Backup Family packages.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Pro Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card, which offers industry-leading endurance and up to 43,800 hours of continuous video recording.
QNAP has unveiled the TS-963X, a 9-bay NAS with an AMD quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, up to 8 GB RAM, and 10GBASE-T connectivity supporting five connection speeds.
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
QNAP has released their new QSW-1208-8C and QSW-804-4C 10GbE/NBASE-T unmanaged switches to help home and small businesses users upgrade their networks.
Latest News Articles
- QNAP introduces new TVS-882BR-RDX
- Western Digital’s new My Passport Wireless SSD now available in Australia
- Computex 2018: Synology show off new DiskStation and RackStation hardware
- Computex 2018: QNAP refresh SMD NAS lineup with TS-x32XU Series
- QNAP Launches New AMD Rackmount NAS
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- 3 The Intergalactic Steam Sale kicks off with steep deals on PC games, a $2.50 Steam Link, and an alien-blasting side activity
- 4 Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?