Norton 360 Deluxe offers excellent value with solid protection, and a good amount of extra features, but we were surprised to see a slight dip in performance with the program installed.
Security - Reviews
NordVPN has good performance, great features, and suits novices and power users alike. But who is running the show down there?
NordVPN has it all: excellent performance, and a solid set of features that will appeal to both novices and power users. Read our full evaluation and why this VPN has earned our Editors' Choice badge.
Malwarebytes Privacy VPN does a good job with respectable speeds, a fair price, a well known company, and an easy-to-use app.
TorGuard VPN service is fine but not outstanding, although some people may appreciate its various bundle options.
An overhauled interface and good protection make Bitdefender easier to recommend than before.
Macworld's G Data Antivirus for Mac review gives the suite 3.5 stars out of five for good protection at a good price.
Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac offers good protection at a fair price without a lot of frills.
Norton 360 Deluxe is a popular security suite, with a lot of extra features for Mac users.
ExpressVPN offers excellent, speedy service, but it's not cheap.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current sm...
Easy to install anywhere, Reolink's Argus wireless streaming security cameras let you keep an eye on things without over-taxing your broadband connection.
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
In the world of flagship Android smartphones, there are some great choices. But the differences between them are very small and the innovations that make each one great are subtle and don’t affect usability too much.
My house has never had a doorbell. This alone makes me a good candidate for the Ring Video Doorbell, which uses home Wi-Fi to transmit the sound of a doorbell chime directly to smartphones...
Latest News Articles
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- 5 Steps for Securing Your Remote Workspace
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or Mac remotely after a theft
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?