TorGuard VPN service is fine but not outstanding, although some people may appreciate its various bundle options.
Security - Reviews
An overhauled interface and good protection make Bitdefender easier to recommend than before.
Macworld's G Data Antivirus for Mac review gives the suite 3.5 stars out of five for good protection at a good price.
Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac offers good protection at a fair price without a lot of frills.
Norton 360 Deluxe is a popular security suite, with a lot of extra features for Mac users.
ExpressVPN offers excellent, speedy service, but it's not cheap.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current sm...
Easy to install anywhere, Reolink's Argus wireless streaming security cameras let you keep an eye on things without over-taxing your broadband connection.
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
NordVPN has good performance, great features, and suits novices and power users alike. But who is running the show down there?
In the world of flagship Android smartphones, there are some great choices. But the differences between them are very small and the innovations that make each one great are subtle and don’t affect usability too much.
My house has never had a doorbell. This alone makes me a good candidate for the Ring Video Doorbell, which uses home Wi-Fi to transmit the sound of a doorbell chime directly to smartphones...
Much more than a me-too product, the Deco M5 delivers both innovation and performance.
Best known for its PC and home-entertainment peripherals, Logitech is taking a stab at the CCTV market with its new range of digital video security cameras. This might seem an incongruous product line, until you realise it’s just a combination...
Although Webroot Secure Anywhere Essentials 2012 (US$80 for one year, three PCs as of 29 January 2012) finished toward the back of the highly competitive pack in our 2012 roundup of security suites, Webroot's newest offering shows lots of promise. S...
Latest News Articles
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- Apple admits to widespread iOS Mail security threat but claims no ‘immediate risk’
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?