Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Security - News
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
McAfee has released its annual Threat Predictions Report, which outlines predictions for the cybersecurity landscape in 2019.
The Q3 Malwarebytes Labs Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques report is designed to uncover the full picture of what is going on in the cybercrime landscape, delivering a report that provides insights and statistics from July through September 2018.
Cylance has announced an initiative to protect Australian families and small businesses with its Cylance Smart Antivirus software at no cost.
McAfee has released its McAfee Labs Threats Report: September 2018, outlining the top security threats of 2018.
Norton by Symantec has published new research about a major increase in formjacking attacks as Australians ramp up online shopping ahead of the festive season.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
Online security experts vpnMentor have investigated the accessibility of Amazon Echo by hacking into one unsuspecting family’s device, highlighting how easily it could be tampered with.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
The government this morning unveiled an exposure draft of its much-anticipated legislative response to the increased use of encrypted communications services.
Malwarebytes has released a report that examines the true cost of cybercrime on Australia businesses.
Latest News Articles
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- Apple admits to widespread iOS Mail security threat but claims no ‘immediate risk’
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- Fortnite vulnerability could have enabled account hijacking
Most Popular Articles
- 1 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 2 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 iPhone 12 Pro: The six most important things you need to know
- 5 Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?