NortonLifeLock has released new security software for the gaming community, Norton 360 for Gamers.
Security - News
Cyber risk grew significantly in 2020, according to a new survey published by cloud security leader, Trend Micro.
At a time when home security has never been more important, Arlo Technologies has announced an addition to its Ultra series of security cameras – the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System.
If you thought this year was tough when it came to cybersecurity then think again because 2021 isn’t looking any better, according to cybersecurity experts at Avast, a leader in digital security and privacy products.
Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
McAfee has released its annual Threat Predictions Report, which outlines predictions for the cybersecurity landscape in 2019.
The Q3 Malwarebytes Labs Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques report is designed to uncover the full picture of what is going on in the cybercrime landscape, delivering a report that provides insights and statistics from July through September 2018.
Cylance has announced an initiative to protect Australian families and small businesses with its Cylance Smart Antivirus software at no cost.
McAfee has released its McAfee Labs Threats Report: September 2018, outlining the top security threats of 2018.
Norton by Symantec has published new research about a major increase in formjacking attacks as Australians ramp up online shopping ahead of the festive season.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
Latest News Articles
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
- Trend Micro: APAC organisations face increasing cyber threats
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 2 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 3 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 4 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
- 5 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?