Security - News
You can ensure your data remains safe through erasure. Here's how you can use the Find My app to remotely wipe out a device.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
A surveillance software used by Australian police to extract messages, photos and other crucial pieces of evidence used in criminal hearings, has come into question after vulnerabilities were discovered that could be exploited to create falsified evi...
NortonLifeLock has released new security software for the gaming community, Norton 360 for Gamers.
Cyber risk grew significantly in 2020, according to a new survey published by cloud security leader, Trend Micro.
At a time when home security has never been more important, Arlo Technologies has announced an addition to its Ultra series of security cameras – the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System.
If you thought this year was tough when it came to cybersecurity then think again because 2021 isn’t looking any better, according to cybersecurity experts at Avast, a leader in digital security and privacy products.
Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
McAfee has released its annual Threat Predictions Report, which outlines predictions for the cybersecurity landscape in 2019.
The Q3 Malwarebytes Labs Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques report is designed to uncover the full picture of what is going on in the cybercrime landscape, delivering a report that provides insights and statistics from July through September 2018.
Latest News Articles
- 5 Steps for Securing Your Remote Workspace
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or Mac remotely after a theft
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?