Uber has confirmed that in October 2016 hackers gained access to the licence numbers of 600,000 of its US drivers and the personal information of 57 million Uber users from around the world.
Security - News
D-Link ANZ has announced enhancements to its popular Omna 180 Cam HD, adding Android support and introducing an updated app for a seamless home surveillance solution.
Uniden has extended the popular Guardian surveillance range to include a wire-free, battery powered home security camera that is app enabled and includes voice control.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Nest is hoping to revolutionize home security with Nest Secure, a smart security system that offers several advantages over conventional systems.
Master Lock is making traditional padlocks smarter with their new indoor and outdoor Bluetooth Smart Padlocks, now set to be available in Australia.
Trend Micro, a global player in cyber security solutions, is strengthening its portfolio with the release of Trend Micro Security for 2018.
A Bluetooth vulnerability dubbed BlueBorne, discovered in April, has been made public after companies including Google and Microsoft issued updates.
Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
Watch how to safeguard corporate and personal data when traveling with recent Android-based phones and tablets, using the Chrome browser.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Fortinet and Cyber Indemnity Solutions Collaborate to Reduce Impact of Cyber Breaches and Data Loss for Australian and New Zealand Enterprises
A new tool, calleed wanawiki, helps defeat the WannaCry ransomware on older Windows PCs by reconstructing the unlock key.
Digital signature service DocuSign said Monday that an unnamed third-party had got access to email addresses of its users after hacking into its systems.
Latest News Articles
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- D-Link Adds Android Support and Launches Updated App for Omna 180 Cam HD
- Monitoring the home has become more flexible with Uniden’s App Cam Solo
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Cybersecurity is a Shared Responsibility, Warns ESET
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- 2 Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- 3 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 4 OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Destiny 2 PC review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?