Until about ten years ago, the biggest car-related risk (aside from road safety) for drivers was their physical car keys being stolen. But with digital transformation moving faster than the average car thief, digital keys will be far more sought after by cybercriminals.
Australian customers may be affected by a Ticketmaster data breach, the company has revealed.
Tax-time is often synonymous with a spike in activity by cyber-criminals looking to take advantage of vulnerable users. Here are ten tips to reduce your risk during this end of financial year.
Despite the promise of Blockchain technologies to bring better security to online transactions and business processes, its rapid growth and adoption is bringing new cyber risks with equal force that will likely evolve with continued success.
As reported by Reuters earlier this week, British mobile phone and electrical retail chain Dixons Carphone has reported their second major cyber attack in three years after discovering unauthorised access to the payment data of PC World retail customers.
Throughout May alone Avast Threat Labs saw the latest version of the adware on around 18,000 devices belonging to Avast users located in more than 100 countries including Russia, Italy, Germany, the UK and some users in the U.S.
Following reports that a woman in the United States had a conversation with her husband recorded and sent to an employee, Amazon have moved to assuage security concerns around their Amazon Echo smart speaker.
New European privacy regulations went into effect on 25 May that will force companies to be more attentive to how they handle customer data.
Cisco has warned that hackers have infected at least 500,000 routers and storage devices in dozens of countries with sophisticated malicious software.
Microsoft and Google have jointly disclosed a new CPU security vulnerability called Speculative Store Bypass (Variant 4).
Latest News Articles
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
- Trend Micro: APAC organisations face increasing cyber threats
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 2 Mounting speculation points to a new iMac launch this week
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: The spring event is coming and new stuff is on the way
- 4 Here's how small the iPhone 13 notch could be
- 5 Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?