As reported by Reuters earlier this week, British mobile phone and electrical retail chain Dixons Carphone has reported their second major cyber attack in three years after discovering unauthorised access to the payment data of PC World retail customers.
Throughout May alone Avast Threat Labs saw the latest version of the adware on around 18,000 devices belonging to Avast users located in more than 100 countries including Russia, Italy, Germany, the UK and some users in the U.S.
Following reports that a woman in the United States had a conversation with her husband recorded and sent to an employee, Amazon have moved to assuage security concerns around their Amazon Echo smart speaker.
New European privacy regulations went into effect on 25 May that will force companies to be more attentive to how they handle customer data.
Cisco has warned that hackers have infected at least 500,000 routers and storage devices in dozens of countries with sophisticated malicious software.
Microsoft and Google have jointly disclosed a new CPU security vulnerability called Speculative Store Bypass (Variant 4).
What is Cryptojacking and how can you protect yourself from it?
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
Bitdefender has announced that it will provide its anti-malware services to the full line-up of Zyxel ZyWall security appliances across the Australia and New Zealand region.
Save up to $75! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$74.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Latest News Articles
- Apple admits to widespread iOS Mail security threat but claims no ‘immediate risk’
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- Fortnite vulnerability could have enabled account hijacking
- McAfee releases 2019 Threat Predictions Report
- Malwarebytes releases 2018 Q3 Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques Report
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- 3 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 4 The HP Reverb G2 upgrades Windows Mixed Reality with Valve's VR design smarts and 4 cameras
- 5 iPhone SE vs iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Which one should you spend your money on
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?