Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac offers good protection at a fair price without a lot of frills.
Yet another good reason to regularly clean your stored Alexa voice recordings.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
Norton 360 Deluxe is a popular security suite, with a lot of extra features for Mac users.
To some people, a VPN subscription is purely a business relationship. For others, it's more personal.
Choosing a VPN in 2020? Here are some quick do’s and don'ts to make the process that little bit easier.
Since people use VPNs for different reasons, the word value ends up meaning different things to different people.
While most VPNs deliver a blanket degree of anonymity to begin with, it might be worth going the extra mile and making sure your privacy is protected properly - especially if that’s the reason you’re getting a VPN in the first place.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
Latest News Articles
- 5 Steps for Securing Your Remote Workspace
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or Mac remotely after a theft
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?