Choosing a VPN in 2020? Here are some quick do’s and don'ts to make the process that little bit easier.
Since people use VPNs for different reasons, the word value ends up meaning different things to different people.
While most VPNs deliver a blanket degree of anonymity to begin with, it might be worth going the extra mile and making sure your privacy is protected properly - especially if that’s the reason you’re getting a VPN in the first place.
We’ve gone to the trouble of answering them and cranked out out a quick run-down of the pros and cons of the VPN world’s latest “free” alternative and whether or not it’s worth your time and data.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Apple vows a fix "soon" for iOS Mail flaws that "do not pose an immediate risk to our users".
ExpressVPN offers excellent, speedy service, but it's not cheap.
Here’s a run-down on which smart security brands are and aren’t cool with helping build a surveillance state.
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
Latest News Articles
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- Apple admits to widespread iOS Mail security threat but claims no ‘immediate risk’
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- 2 What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- 5 MediaTek's powerful Dimensity 1200 smartphone CPU will challenge Qualcomm
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?