NordVPN has it all: excellent performance, and a solid set of features that will appeal to both novices and power users. Read our full evaluation and why this VPN has earned our Editors' Choice badge.
For many, having an antivirus program is enough to put their minds at ease that their computer is protected from cyber attack. But it’s a common misconception that the ubiquitous, free antivirus programs provide the same level of protection as paid apps. Why that’s the case needs some explanation. Here we look at four reasons why you’re better off with a paid antivirus solution.
You can ensure your data remains safe through erasure. Here's how you can use the Find My app to remotely wipe out a device.
Malwarebytes Privacy VPN does a good job with respectable speeds, a fair price, a well known company, and an easy-to-use app.
What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
Unique passwords are essential, but they’re not enough. You should secure all important accounts with two-factor authentication.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
A surveillance software used by Australian police to extract messages, photos and other crucial pieces of evidence used in criminal hearings, has come into question after vulnerabilities were discovered that could be exploited to create falsified evidence.
Latest News Articles
- 5 Steps for Securing Your Remote Workspace
- How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or Mac remotely after a theft
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 This simple iPhone toggle can help protect your home from break-ins, fires, and floods
- 5 Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?