Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
Projectors - News
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple wins patent on 3D projector that needs no glasses
- Fujitsu's latest cell phone splits in two
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 2 The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- 3 Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
- 4 The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- 5 VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?