Said to be the perfect companion for your next camping trip, the BenQ GS1 is envisioned as a product that’s easy enough to set up and use that you’ll want it with you for entertainment experiences whenever you don’t have a TV or large display on-hand.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
I’ve always been a big advocate for home theatre projectors. I understand that not everyone has the space to accommodate one at home, but if you have a light-controlled living room or a spare bedroom, why wouldn’t you want to turn it into a true home cinema?
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Acer’s P1383W is an appealing projector thanks to its high ease of use and a competitive price. It’s suitable for first-time buyers who are switching from a television or building their first home entertainment area, or for small businesses that need something for their boardroom. But is its performance memorable enough to make it worth considering?
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple wins patent on 3D projector that needs no glasses
- Fujitsu's latest cell phone splits in two
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?