Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
I’ve always been a big advocate for home theatre projectors. I understand that not everyone has the space to accommodate one at home, but if you have a light-controlled living room or a spare bedroom, why wouldn’t you want to turn it into a true home cinema?
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Acer’s P1383W is an appealing projector thanks to its high ease of use and a competitive price. It’s suitable for first-time buyers who are switching from a television or building their first home entertainment area, or for small businesses that need something for their boardroom. But is its performance memorable enough to make it worth considering?
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple wins patent on 3D projector that needs no glasses
- Fujitsu's latest cell phone splits in two
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Adobe Flash will die by 2020, Adobe and browser makers say
- 2 Kaspersky's stellar antivirus finally goes free
- 3 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- 4 Moto packs power, performance in rugged Z2 Force Edition, coming to a carrier near you
- 5 Newegg is selling the Surface 3 for less than $300 today
Join the newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?