Inkjet technology isn’t often the go-to choice for big businesses looking to get things done quickly and efficiently, but HP wants to change that with its new Officejet Enterprise Colour MFP X585. It’s said to be able to print twice as fast as a comparable laser (up to 75 colour pages per minute in fast mode), while offering a low total cost per ownership and minimal maintenance requirements.
Printers & Imaging
For $US59, the new Shapify.me service will turn a Kinect-based body scan into a three-dimensional figurine – all within the confines of the consumer’s home.
A group of scientists have warned that 3D printers can harm humans if they're not set up in the right environment, just a week after the first 3D printer was introduced to the high street.
HP has a very interesting printer in the Officejet Pro X576dw. It’s a multifunction inkjet printer that promises extremely fast print speeds and low per-page running costs -- two areas where laser printers usually excel. It does this by doing away with a clunky moving print-head, instead using multiple print-heads arranged across the width of an A4 page.
Printers may not be the sexiest or most interesting pieces of technology, but if you’re running any kind of business operation, or even a simple home office, odds are you’ll need to print something sooner or later.
Online poker site Full Tilt Poker told its players that their funds were safe, secure, and available for withdrawal. But a U.S. prosecutor says this was a lie--in fact, Attorney Preet Bharara alleges that the players' money was used to finance a "massive Ponzi scheme."
Tomorrow marks the 35th anniversary of the first time a laser scanner was used to "read" a bar code, according to Motorola Inc.
Latest News Articles
- Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W scanner released for home offices
- Epson announces heat-free EcoTank printers
- Canon’s Pixma Endurance has a new name
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Canon unveils its latest range of Pixma Inkjet printers and CanoScan scanner series
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?