HP has a very interesting printer in the Officejet Pro X576dw. It’s a multifunction inkjet printer that promises extremely fast print speeds and low per-page running costs -- two areas where laser printers usually excel. It does this by doing away with a clunky moving print-head, instead using multiple print-heads arranged across the width of an A4 page.
Printers & Imaging
Printers may not be the sexiest or most interesting pieces of technology, but if you’re running any kind of business operation, or even a simple home office, odds are you’ll need to print something sooner or later.
Online poker site Full Tilt Poker told its players that their funds were safe, secure, and available for withdrawal. But a U.S. prosecutor says this was a lie--in fact, Attorney Preet Bharara alleges that the players' money was used to finance a "massive Ponzi scheme."
Tomorrow marks the 35th anniversary of the first time a laser scanner was used to "read" a bar code, according to Motorola Inc.
Latest News Articles
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Canon unveils its latest range of Pixma Inkjet printers and CanoScan scanner series
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?