Brother are bringing a pair of new continuous ink printers to Australian customers.
Printers & Imaging
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Canon has launched a new range of Pixma inkjet printers and smart scanners, including the Pixma TS9560 Series, Canon’s first A3 Inkjet All-In-One printer.
Epson Australia has built on the success of its popular all-in-one printers, the Expression Premium Photo range, with the launch of the new XP-6000, XP-8500, and XP-15000 models.
Epson Australia has unveiled its latest Expression Home range – the XP-240, XP-245, XP-340, XP-344, XP-440 and XP-442.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical departmental laser copiers.
Russia's first 3D-printed house was completed in 24 hours using a portable 3D printer
The FastFoto FF-640 combines the world’s fastest photo scanning hardware with Mac and PC software that makes it easy to enhance and organize decades of precious memories in the time it takes to press a button.
The aging FTP and Telnet protocols are considered unsafe, and HP has decided to clamp down on access to network printers via those protocols.
Latest News Articles
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Canon unveils its latest range of Pixma Inkjet printers and CanoScan scanner series
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 4 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 5 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?