Featured White Papers
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach.
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?